how to Install ForkPlayer Widget on smart tv Samsung
free iptv samsung smart tv
free iptv samsung smart tv-ForkPlayer is a browser with a site view adapted for your device (the list of sites is constantly updated) and created by you XML, M3U (IPTV) playlists.
All the content is taken directly from the Internet sites and after processing and converting the page into its own format is displayed in the ForkPlayer application, similar to Opera mini on J2ME phones https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opera_Mini which was originally created for mobile phones, not Capable of running web browsers. In a smart tv, a web browser is usually there, but it is often very truncated, does not have a flash player, and can fall out with a "not enough memory" error when loading "heavy" sites.
The quality and availability of audio-video materials completely depends on the site on which they are placed and from your Internet channel on the way to it.
The content can also be hosted by users (playlists), playlist formats can be downloaded here in your account or on your hosting.
Easily controlled with the help of a keypad and a pointer console or mouse.
The list of functions may differ depending on the TV manufacturer and the year of release, it is also possible to start / install (Samsung 11-14g.ve.) other informal applications (ForkStore)
this video gives an idea on how to
more detailed informations down here
Installing Widget on Samsung ForkPlayer 2.5 TV and Other with Widget Generator
1. Enter the Smart Hub, press the red button A of the console. In the field of U.z.S.Sungung enter the login: develop . The password will substitute itself. We press the button "input". In the lower left corner there will be a portrait of a man with the inscription develop .
2. Press the Tools button of the console - the Tools section opens - select: Settings - further: Developer - select the check box I accept - OK, then click - the IP addresses of the server. (IP Address setup)
3. In the window that appears, enter the IP address of the developer server (To install ForkPlayer2.5: 18.104.22.168, the widget generator is : 22.214.171.124 )
4. Next, go to the synchronization of user applications -Input - The synchronization process continues with the corresponding scale - after the end: we leave the Smart Hub - we go again - the installed applications appear at the end of the list.
Installation for the F- Series 2013
1. Enter the TV Menu, select the Smart Options item , then click on the My Computer . App. Samsung - The entrance. Enter the item El. Login: develop , in the Password window - sso1029dev! (If the window is inactive, just press Enter and go to step 2) - Login.
2. Go to the Smart Hub and down the center of the page, click Add. App. On the opened page in the upper right corner go to the Parameters menu . , Where we select IP Settings .
3. In the window that appears, enter the IP address of the developer server (To install ForkPlayer2.5: 126.96.36.199, the widget generator is : 188.8.131.52 ) If the input of three digits is not visible - continue typing - the TV will recognize them automatically
4. Next, go to the menu item Start App Sync -Input - The synchronization process is running with the corresponding scale indication - after the end: we leave the Smart Hub - we go again - the installed applications appear on the main Hub page or on the Additional application tab .
Installation for the H- series 2014
1. Open the TV menu: Select the Smart Hub item - next: Samsung Account - Enter. In the menu that appears, select Log in . In the opened window we enter the login develop , the password is not needed - at the bottom we put a daw and press Sign ln .
(If you have problems with creating an account - you can download the Skype widget and create the account for authorization)
2. Next: go to the Smart Hub - send the blue field of the beam to one of the applications - press the central button-cross the console and hold it until the Sync Menu appears. In the menu that appears, select: IP Setting - Enter.
3. Next, a window appears for entering the IP address digits. Enter all four groups of digits, confirming each by pressing the central button-cross of the console (To install ForkPlayer2.5: 184.108.40.206, the widget generator : 220.127.116.11 ) Then: again holding the same button - again, call the Sync Menu and select Start User App Sync . After the end of the synchronization process, the corresponding inscription will appear and they will be installed on the main Hub page.
4. For the application to appear in the Hub, you need to exit the last one and go back in again.
Installation for the J series 2015
1. USB storage is required.
Zip the zip archives of the widgets into the folder userwidget on the USB flash drive
Download Widgets: sForkPlayer2.57.zip sForkLmod_3.3JTV.zip
2. Insert the USB flash drive into the TV and wait until the widgets are installed
PS If the installed widget does not appear - try pulling the power cord out of the outlet for 3 minutes and then go back to the Smart Hub or perform its Reset from the TV menu and repeat the installation .
this video gives an idea about how to play playlists on forkplayer in smart tv hub