World Free IPTV Playlists M3U Television Channels
AutoIPTVSelected world free IPTV, world television channels.
VLC PlayerTo open the playlist in VLC player you just need click
Open Network...and in the window that opens, insert a link to the playlist itself:
then just press the 'Open' button
Plex AppIn order to watch IPTV through Plex App, you can use the Cigaras/IPTV.bundle plugin.
Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi Jarvis and later:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM or SETTINGS depending on your skin
- Choose TV
- Tap on General
- Select Enabled
- You will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR Client enabled. Select OK
- Scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Enable
- Select Configure
- In General select M3U Play List URL
- Add your M3U URL into the address section "http://bit.ly/AutoSports"
- Select OK
- Select OK again
- Reboot Kodi
- On your Home Screen you should now see TV (or Live TV if on an older version of Kodi). Open that to see the live channel list
- The list should look like this. Select a channel for it to load and play